Way back when, actually about 3 months ago, Bubba convinced me our upcoming birthday boy and his 2 year old birthday needed an appropriate haircut. Why I listened to him, I am still not sure. I think (no, really I know) I was completely more heart broken than Ben was. His iconic curls were chopped off. It was monumental. I shed a small tear. I vowed I wouldn't do it again.
Fearful that those gorgeous locks would not return, I find myself smiling with happiness and delightment as this is the most recent hairdo being rocked by Ben!
Never mind that the child dislikes silverware and thinks you "drink" ice cream from a bowl! These locks are not just confined to the back, they go all around! Sides, Front, Back, Crown... the little love is stylish in his curly locks!
While there might be some who disagree (hint his own daddy) and while to others it may appear as if this little love is due for a haircut, you all can forget it! I won't always be able to control his hair styles. But right now I can and I believe I am using my Mommy Can If She Wants Card!
Not sure if you can find this face anything but irresistible! Chocolate Ice Cream Face and Curly Hair... my idea of adorable!
Oh how I love this little boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment