To the creators of the Baby Einstein Exersaucer and the Johnny Jump Up… this momma thanks you!! These days, Ben is a permanent fixture in one of these two contraptions. The child really could care less about being on his belly or back to roll and play with his toys… he would SO MUCH RATHER be Bouncin Away!!
And it is even more fun when your sister comes along to spice up your world! Watch out for that tree Tarzan!
As I stood back in the kitchen watching Bess and Ben play together, I could not help but think back (like it was just yesterday)… how I could remember so vividly Charlie and Wylie playing with Bess when she was this age!
(STOP IT….my sweet Wylie girl…oh how little she was!)
(and my little man…he really was little!)
(this was taken just yesterday…i would swear on it !!!)
and since we are walking down memory lane…
check out Wylie first and only experience in the Johnny Jump Up. She was never a fan! As if her eyes are begging me to take her out!! HA!
But our good friend Charlie… just like his brother, he LIVED there! From 3 months to 10 months… this seat was his perfect spot! And my doorframes have the priceless scars to prove it!
Oh how thankful I am for all I have been blessed with!
Many blessings. Many riches. Full heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment