Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Sleepyhead

I feel like Sunday night we had one of those moments you wait for as a parent.  A moment you know that sooner or later will happen because you have seen the pictures of the moment it happened to YOU as a child.  A precious moment and most definitely a picture worthy moment!

It was Sunday night.  My poor child had been up since a wee bit before 6.  No Nap to be had!  A full day of playing outside on the “Magic Trail” at RahRah’s house-  sweet Bess was, to say the least – super tired! 

So tired in fact, that at 4:30 when I was presenting her with her oh-so-gourmet dinner  of Ramen Noodles and slice cheese (yes- I know, a bit early but remember, it had been a long day- bedtime was just moments away for this house!!)

This was what I saw…

DSC_0311

The child completely fell asleep at the table. 

Now how adorable is that!

DSC_0318

Being that no food is wasted around this joint, Wylie quickly stole the cheese for herself and her daddy was just as guilty!

DSC_0317

Shame on you two for stealing from the sleepyhead!

And so my little love was carried to bed at 5 that night and at 6:30 the following morning she was still asleep in her bed! 

DSC_0319

No comments: