It is with smiles and excitement I report that C & W's first day of Kindergarten was a success!
So just what was the low down on the Kindergarten classroom according to C & W?
According to Charlie: The best part of the classroom is the 2 pointers that you get to choose from when going over the calendar each day! One even has a finger on the top! Another impressive feature of his new school was that his cafeteria served "those brown beans you make us eat sometimes"! He was overjoyed by the playground but did say the Spanish room was really hard!
According to Wylie: Kindergarten is great because there are 2 kitchens you get to play in. She too was a fan of the playground! When I probed more and more, I was able to conclude she did in fact make some new friends at school but "only girl ones"!
Thanks to a staggered start schedule, the twins won't be going to school tomorrow. This makes me super happy because it allowed me to get to take them to school on Friday! And from a momma who couldn't be there to drop them off today... that is excellent!
My heart is so happy that they both loved their new school, teachers and classrooms as much as they do! It took 5 minutes of quietness and stillness for them to pass out on their little pillows tonight!
To top off the success of the day, my little loves arrived home with a keepsake I will always treasure!
Now, I can sleep more soundly tonight! Won't be worrying about my little loves as much tomorrow!
Feeling thankful. Feeling exhausted. Feeling exciting. Feeling hopeful!

No comments:
Post a Comment