Here we go! Baby Bailey #4 is embarking on month #9!! Seriously, I can't believe I am down to the last month of my pregnancy! I am BEYOND anxious for this baby to get here and finally meet our bundle of joy! Very slowly but surely, things are being set into motion for the big day. The hospital to do list for Bubs have been made, the bags for me and New Baby are packed, the bags for the other crew members are semi packed, the cameras are staying on the charger, and grandparents, family members and babysitters are on standby!
This week, New Baby is as big as ... 

the American Girl Doll I use to have as a child- Kirsten!
While I do realize, an ultrasound has already confirmed this baby was measuring in on track- my bellybutton tells a much different story! For those of you fortunate enough to be unable to see my belly button , you are lucky. These days my belly button is the size of ... 

possibly one of the best cookies ever- THE THIN MINT! (Which I just so happen to be consuming disgusting amounts of these days thanks to the fact that I am a teacher with a classroom full of Girl Scouts!) Sadly, I am not lying about this folks! I think the damage has been done and my belly button is beyond repair.
This week at our doctor's visit, New Baby was so active it looked as though aliens had invaded my belly as my doctor tried to measure my belly and listen to the heart beat. While the heart beat was higher this week, at 165, she said it was due to how active the baby was at that moment.
I was so sure there would be some action going on but it seems as though I am set to make it a bit longer with this little critter! So now, we wait as patiently as we know how. I suppose this baby knows that really and truly, while we could wing it and bring a baby home, we ARE NOT fully ready and should be taking bigger measures to get ourselves together!
The only thing that seems imperative is- the highly anticipated Golf Trip that Bubba is playing in the weekend of the 19th. I am been forbidden to have this baby then. Sure hope New Baby has gotten the memo! I know Daddy really wants to play golf with his boys!
We shall see...
Until next week's visit... the baking continues!
No comments:
Post a Comment