The morning began with a bang. I believe Charlie realized his day was going to consist of princess movies and dress up clothes, therefore, he christened Ella's Barbie Jeep! I must say, he was proud of his accomplishment!

But that was only the beginning of the fun. Move over Dale Earnhart Jr, we have a newcomer to the lanes. After discovering what the little gray peddle on the floor of the jeep did, it was all downhill from there. So what that it was pink and purple, Charlie was the king of the road! Plus, it had a working radio for him to jam on as he jerked around the driveway!



Now, hold onto your seats because I know this one is a shocker. Wylie, our good little friend, was so into the pretend kitchen. Are we looking at the next Paula Deen? Hope ya'll like fruit snack because that is just about all this child wants to eat so I would assume every recipe would have these as their main ingredient!



After a feast of mandarin oranges and hotdogs, the crowd was tired and restless. Sweet Lulu was the "babysitter" so Amy and I could attempt to straighten up. Wylie loves Lulu!


Mrs. Smiles herself, was just as happy as could be! Baby Bess enjoyed a day of soft pallets and lots of loving! She even had her own outdoor recliner beside the pool!


But what to do when you are at a house without a bouncy seat? Leave it to Auntie Amy to make a soft bed for sweet Baby Bess to rest in!
Finally, I couldn't help but showing you the other recipient of today's fun. Apparently her name is "Rainbows" and she wanted to go surfing in the driveway pool. Can you take this?
And so, summer is drawing to a close. Thanks Ella and Lulu for letting us invade your house today!

1 comment:
So glad our cousins came to visit us for the day! We had so much fun with you guys! Hopefully we will see you all again very soon! Charlie craked me up not only driving a pink barbie jeep, but head banging to the music. That was hilliarious. Keep it real Charlie! See yall soon! Aunti Amy
Post a Comment