Friday, August 31, 2012

Can’t Cut the Curls!!!!

The topic is widely discussed among those who see Ben.  The Curls.  Are they from my sister, Amy, or are they from Bubba’s brother, Chris?  I have no earthly idea but friends, these curls have lately become the signature of a fiesty, stubborn 18 month old, and I am obsessed!

DSC_0068

From the front, Ben’s curls just peek out. 

And then he turns around.

And BOOM!  Curl Central! 

DSC_0080

And the side view is a bit Bozo the Clownish at times but this momma is so in love with these curls!

DSC_0086

Some may look at this uncut hair and think- “That girl needs to cut that babies hair, for pete’s sake!”  Others are on Team Curls and say “Don’t you cut that baby’s hair!”.  So seeing as how I am still totally attached, and seeing as how some people (of course myself included) still can’t resist these precious curls… They shall remain around a bit longer! 

DSC_0076 DSC_0077

1 comment:

Beth said...

Oh how I love some curls!! He is getting so big and cuter by the day. :)