Guess what these little loves are doing?
They are talking to Ol’ Santa Clause himself! Thanks to our “Santa Cameras”! Or rather.. the fire detector!
Even better- for some reason, our downstairs detector is blinking green and red! (Probably need to investigate why- huh?!) Anywho…Perfect for the season. When the red flashes, you know Santa is peeking in! He sees us eating supper, playing, coloring, you name it!!!
The best part about this teeny tiny itty bitty white lie is that the “Santa Cameras” are everywhere you go! Target, grandparents, school… the list is endless! And thankfully so!!!
And yes, my children really and truly do walk and stand under the “Santa Camera” and talk to Santa about things. I turn and giggle! I can’t help but think it is adorable.
I just have to wonder what my kids will one day say during Fire Prevention Week when some nice fireman comes to talk to their class about the safety measures their house should have!
Until then….Santa Camera it is!!
No comments:
Post a Comment