Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Todays YEAHS!

YEAH #1 
It is official! Although this monumental event took place over a week ago, truthfully, I was waiting around on the possibly horrible after effects before I made our big announcement! After coming home from the beach and discovering our fearless Daddy had captured the poor little mousy who had decided to take residence under my sink…there was no turning back! I saw an opportunity and ran with it!  



YEAH #2
And if giving up Pappies wasn’t news enough… Guess who LOVES LOVES LOVES the big girl potty and wears Dora Underwear now! YEP- just like her sister, Bess has jumped on the potty band wagon and I am officially down to 3 diapers a day between C, W and B! Bubba’s wallet just got a little thicker but Target just frowned…oh how we love some Target diapers!
It all started with Bess’ obsession to carry around her potty! Everywhere she went, she took her potty. Bess and her potty… It did whatever she did! It was summer…I was more than fine with it. Over time, she decided lugging the potty was too bothersome and switched to the big girl potty! From there- we had ourselves a little tinkler! YEAH Bessie Boo!  



She is still very intrigued by the whole process as you can see!  Whew!  What a relief it is to have 3 who can go potty instead of me having diaper duty 24/7!  I have you traveling potty and Dora Underwear to thank! 

1 comment:

Margaret said...

YEAH for Bessie!!!!!!!! I'm so proud!!