Tuesday, June 14, 2011

A Few Firsts!

Time is zooming past us when it comes to Ben!  I seriously could swear yesterday was February and I was galloping hospital halls trying to deliver this precious love!   I feel like I blink and he is bigger, longer and of course cuter!!! 

DSC_0869

I am slightly delayed in posting one of the most MAJOR milestones Ben has recently mastered!  For going on 2 WEEKS now, this little love has (drum roll please) slept through the night – and I mean we are talking Bailey style.  Bedtime by 7 and sleeping until 6 where he gets a bottle and sleeps until 8!  WAHOO!!!  This momma is VERY happy about that milestone!

DSC_0865

Today Ben had his 4 month weigh in/check up a little early!  He is definitely following in his brother’s footsteps by being long and lean.  He only weighs 13.4 pounds but had grown 5 inches since last visit!!  

I did find it funny today that the doctor commented on how small Ben’s feet were.  I personally thought he had long feet but I was told – and I quote-  “I am an expert on feet.  His are normal to small.”  So there you go.  I suppose it is his toes that look so long then!! 

And in other news with Ben, tonight this little love had for supper a delicious mixture of yummy rice cereal and bananas!!  Doesn’t that sound yummy!  He sure did dig it though!

DSC_1012

DSC_1013

DSC_1018 

Oh how each and every day I fall more in love with this little blessing!  

2 comments:

Libba and Lewis said...

He is SO precious! I can't decide who he looks like....I think he's a great mix of Bailey and Rutland. Can't wait to meet that sweet boy soon! Love to all the Baileys.

Beth said...

Kasie, he is SO STINKIN CUTE! Precious pictures. He is growing so fast!!