Tuesday, November 3, 2009

So Simple!

It has long been said that a creative kid can entertain themselves for hours even if all they has is a cardboard box. Well, ask and ye shall receive! I know this may come as no surprise, however, this is what the evening at the Bailey household looked like! Imagine if you will, the sound of sweet babies laughing coupled with a few tears from spills and frustration! Overall, our evening activity was a super success!

Pee Pie! Where's Charlie?


Just checking to see if "Char -we" is liking this. I will if he will!


Oh Happy Day!

All Aboard the Bailey Train!



Use that flexible nature darlin'! Climb on in!


Ready, Set, Weeeeeee!



Sharing Secrets!


Oh this is going to be fun!!!



Help?!


Please don't make me go night night!



2 comments:

Lucy Brazzell said...

Poor Bess!!! Looks like settle down time was fun last night!!!! Who needs toys when you can have a box!!!!!

The Hardisters said...

What happened to "settle down time" there sis?? The chosen activities of the evenings seem to promote increased activity levels! Haha! I'm kidding. You doesn't love to play in boxes and especially get pushed down the hall by their Daddy! I know Charlies was lovin it! Lucy Anne gives a shout out to Bess!