It wouldn't be a typical night without a little Charlie humor to keep us all entertained! For those of you who may not know this, Charlie has decided to enter the World's Strongest Man competition. Now like any athlete, Charlie knows he can not win this competition without hard work, strength training and constant devotion to his mission! He must be a Bailey because he has even been able to be very thrifty as he has found common household items to use in his training rather than ask his daddy for a membership to the local gym! What you may ask do 15 month olds use to train for the World's Strongest Man competition? Just take a gander...

Now remember folks, always lift with your knees not with your back!

Just catching my breath! Lifting can be a real doozy!

Ladies, as hard as it may be, focus on my techniques here... not my biceps!

For optimal results, (like mine), I recommend 3 sets of 15.
Finally, any local store will have resistance bands. I recommend doing these nightly. Just remember folks, no pain- no gain!
There you have it... a small glimpse into the Bailey's Monday night! Never a dull moment around this household! Stay tuned to your local sports channel for Charlie's upcoming debut!
4 comments:
Listen if I didn't see it I wouldn't believe those chin ups the little man can do!!! That is hysterical!!!! I love that Charlie!!!!!
I am in desperate need of a personal trainer in order to fit into a bridesmaid dress by June 27. Would charlie be available for any one on one sessions? Lacey
Too funny! Lookin' good Charlie, lookin' good!!! ;)
So cute!! I need to take some lessons from Charlie! I can't believe how big they are getting! Love y'all!
Post a Comment