Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Dancing King!

Oh the joys of technology! Thanks to his father,  Charlie has become a fan of YouTube and now his most recent obsession has grown to include the Ipod.  Of course, with learning about the Ipod came a crash course in headphones!  (Thank the Lord!)  Although Charlie has the looks of my side of the family to a tee, he obviously has inherited his dancing gene from his father.  No matter the song, Charlie has some definite “go to” moves that he likes to bust out!   When the Ipod is spotted, Charlie has but one request- to listen to music and dance!

So, if anyone needs dancing lessons, we are hiring Charlie out for a small fee!

2 comments:

The Hardisters said...

I am laughing so hard right now I have tears rolling down my face. That is so funny. I am so excited we have another "dancer" in the family! Please let me know what he was jammin to!

Beth said...

Love love love this! I agree with Amy. Need to know the tune so I can sing it in my head while watching him get down! So precious....