Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Problem Solved

Oh how creative our little escape artist is!  This weekend Bubba lowered the bed of our little love as low as it could possibly go.  Of course that did not prevent sweet Baby Bess from escaping !  Plan B for the weekend was to bring back an ol’ classic! 

sleep sack

Although  Bess wasn’t swaddled for very long as an infant and never really had the pleasure of wearing a sleep sack, lucky for her, I had an abundance of unused Sleep Sacks that she quickly learned to love!  My thinking was, how could she possibly raise her leg high enough to get out if she was in a Sleep Sack!  WRONG!  Night 1 of Sleep Sack- Bess escaped her bed and ended up snuggled beside me! 

So on to plan C!  A plan we had intended to implement later down the road, however, Bess decided we should venture down this path much sooner! 

By the looks of this-  Bess has enjoyed other plans we have thrown her way much more! 

100_6157

Yes friends, Bess changed cribs and enjoys the comfort of a Sleep Sack each night so that her parents can hopefully sleep through the wee hours of the morning! 

And all the while, she has a new roomie to keep her company!

100_6154

So now we officially have made the big switch intended for February!  Charlie is in his own big boy room, Wylie and Bess are bunking together and the nursery is being revamped for the arrival of our newest addition!  

And thankfully, I can report the past 2 nights have been much more tolerable thanks to the switch!

Here’s to sweet dreams at the  Bailey house!

3 comments:

The Hardisters said...

How I wish I could have seen Bess walking to your room in her "sleep sack." Bless her heart! So glad the switch went well. I know Wylie will love having her sister bunk with her! They will make many many memories!!

Libba and Lewis said...

It is so hysterical to watch them walk in those sacks, but AW has it down pat too! Thankfully, we are not crawling out though! So glad that she is staying put in a new crib! I know she and Wylie love being in the same room...sisterly love!!

Lacey Smith said...

I was hoping for the crib tent, but I know Wylie must be thrilled with her new roomie!