This afternoon Wylie was doing an usual afternoon routine, walking around the house with my cell phone, keys and lunch box, or rather her purse, and just a jibber jabbering! It was only when I placed her in her seat for dinner that I realized she had actually called Bubba and really was talking to him. Enjoy their conversation! As you will see, it was rather serious towards the end!!
On a funny note, while on the phone, Bubba asked Wylie if she had to go to time out today. She said "yes" and then started laughing. The little turkey!
Oh how I love this little one to pieces!

6 comments:
Oh my gosh!! This is priceless. I almost wet my pants laughing!! I love her jibber jabber. Precious Wylie!!!
I love it! That is so funny! I am laughing so hard! She is so serious! So glad you got that on camera! You will love watching that down the road as will Wylie!
That is hysterical!!! She is so serious about her conversation! I would love to hear Bubba on the other end!:) Sweet girl.
LOVE IT!!!!
This is hilarious! Tell her to give me a call sometimes.
Oh my....tooooooo funny! I love this Kasie! Thanks for making us giggle! :) That Wylie is too much.
Post a Comment