For quite some time now, Wylie has had an extreme interest in the potty. Several times throughout the day, she will tell you she wants to go "Pee Pee Potty" but when it comes crunch time , Wylie decides she is way too busy to sit on the potty. I have tried to entice her with Elmo undies but she insisted on wearing those on the outside of her clothing so I was totally defeated with that attempt! So, I haven't really pushed it. I figured, it would happen when it happened.
So this week, like any typical night, Wylie decided she wanted to go "Pee Pee Potty".
She we sat down with our books and turned on the faucet. She was very concentrated on her story when...
something happened!


It was excitement for all of us.
I suppose the humor in this story is though, we then headed upstairs to take baths. While waiting on the tub to fill, I took Wylie's clothes off of her and told her to wait a minute before she got in the bathtub. As the little turkey stood waiting on the water, the conversation went like this:
"Uh Oh! Wylie mess."
"Wylie, why didn't you go pee pee in the potty?"
"Wylie mess, Wylie mess. "
"I know Wylie made the mess. Who is going to clean it up?"
"Neen Up, Neen Up, Evbody Do Share!"
Bless her heart, she started singing the clean up song to help me clean up her mess. Now, that was just precious. Pee Pee and All!



4 comments:
LOVE IT!! I love the pic of her after she did her business!! She is one little mess!!!
Bless that sweet girl! Love her so much.
Hip Hip...Hooray!!!!!!!!! :) Cute pictures Kasie!!
I love the pic of her reading her book- so serious. My guess is she will have the hang of it in no time!
Post a Comment