It seems like yesterday that I was begging and pleading with you to come into the world! I was so anxious to see who you were, who you looked like and hold you in my arms for hours! Our family has loved you from the day we knew you were on your way but 7 months ago you really stole our hearts! That morning is one of my favorite memories in life! My sweet, happy, cuddlebug! You are perfect in everyway and seem to be more adorable with each passing minute! Your smile is contagious and your kisses (though slobbery) always seem to be timed perfectly! Your daddy and I love you forever and ever! I love you beyond words! Thank you for so many things...

Thank you for your happy spirit and beaming smiles of joy!

Thank you for having a go with the flow personality!

Thank you for loving Nilla Wafers! One of my personal favorites!
Thank you for finding humor in our sometimes crazy days and nights!

Thank you for loving your brother! He loves you dearly!
Thank you for listening to and learning from your sister. She always has such care and concern for you!
Thank you for being you!
On the day you were born, I wrote this on your birthday card:
Sometimes the smallest things in life, take up the most room in our hearts!
No words could be more true about you Baby Bess!
I love you more and more each day that passes!
Happy 7 month Birthday!


4 comments:
She is so precious, I can't stand it! I truly cannot believe she is 7months old because that means that Anne Wells is almost 9 months old! Where has the time gone? We love sweet baby Bess so much!
The picture of Bess & Wylie with the baby doll melts my heart!! Sooooo darling! Just like Libba said & I actually just commented on her blog two seconds ago...time is flying by! These children are going to be in high school before we know it!
Can't wait until the mountains! Love you!
Bess is already 7 months and I was just telling Kenny earlier tonight that the twins will be 2 yrs. in a month! Why hasn't my pregnancy flown by like these babies growing up has. Bess is such a joy!
Love the pictures of Bess and I also love all those slobbery kisses from Bess! Such a little cuddle bug she is! I really can't believe she will be 1 here before we know it! I love you Bess! See you next weekend!
Post a Comment