Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Come On Ride the Train!

Well, it wasn't a sleeping bag Charlie and Wylie boarded this week for entertainment! As a welcome to the world present, Charlie and Wylie got this wonderful train last year! It has taken us a while, but we are now really able to enjoy this fantastically fun outside toy! So, this week, we decked ourselves in our winter gear and headed out for a bit of fresh air! For ONE HOUR I pulled my little loves in a circle around our small backyard! They enjoyed every single minute of it! If I even dared to stop, Charlie would bang the front of the train and Wylie would wine and shake her body like she could make the train move on her own! So, it looks like I am in for many more afternoons of being a conductor on the Bailey Express!

Okay Mom! We're ready. Let's see what this is all about!

I may be in the second seat, but I am just going to peak and make sure you aren't getting any unfair advantages up there in the front!

Never would we EVER leave Baby Hank out of the fun! He is just keeping the seat warm until Baby Bailey can ride!

It is just amazing that I can look so adorable anywhere I am isn't it?

Hmmm.... you are sitting down snapping pictures and I am in here. Do you think there is something wrong with this picture?! Come on lady, let's get a move on it!

Don't try lying to me! There is not a flat tire! You can snap pictures later!

But why???? I just wanted to ride a little longer!!!

This blog post is dedicated by Charlie and Wylie to Uncle Jeffery and his new job working on the Choo Choo trains! We are so proud of Uncle Jeffery but we sure do think our train is going to be a lot more fun than his!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear! The third seat was suppose to be for the cooler for Come See Me! I guess at Come See Me 2010 when you have 3 Bailey Babies you will have to add a 4th cart on the end to accomodate everything!
Lacey

Anonymous said...

Wylie it is not easy being so humble all the time is it? Charlie has no idea that the reason you are sitting in the back is because you are way to pretty for the front, not to mention I have noticed your hair is taking new lengths and you can not risk that on a windy day. Charlie...it is hard being in the spotlight man but sometimes you have to steer the train you know. You know how everyone is always carrying on about how much you look like me when I was your age, well now maybe they will start to believe us when we say we have even more in common than that. First, you have proven to be a gentleman by driving your sister around and second you seem to like trains, and you were not checking the tire pressure were you buddy, you were just trying to get some fresh air because you accidently tooted the horn, it happens. What is next sir? Let's keep that our secret. Just as soon as I can talk your mom into letting you ride a real train we will explore many places, find all kinds of colorful cords, and beat on everything we see. Last but definitely not least, Baby Bailey, I know you probably wanted to ride the train today too but no worries, your seat seems to be saved, if you could hurry up and get here, there are many people who cannot wait to meet you and your Dad has this thing he does with a sleeping bag that you are bound to love, but you may have to wait your turn.

Bub, Kasie, Charlie, Wylie and Baby Bailey, I love yall and miss you and I am looking forward to the birthday on Saturday. Tell the twins the first thing we are doing is riding the train, Charlie you are Captain.

-Jeffery

Beth said...

Oh my gosh...I just LOVED the note from Jeffrey! It almost made me forget what I was going to write, which isn't nearly as interesting or sweet! BUT, I have to tell you how the last picture of Wylie melted my heart. She is so precious...even when she's upset. She truly has the "but why, mom" cry going on already. Love them! Can't wait to see you guys this weekend!! Happy Birthday to you...happy birthday to you...happy birthday Charlie and Wylie...happy birthday to you!! :)

Libba and Lewis said...

Ok, so Jeffery's note was the sweetest thing! That train looks like so much fun!! Love Hank in the back! Precious pictures! Can't wait to see y'all this weekend and celebrate the big 1st birthday!

Lucy Brazzell said...

I just LOVE the picture of Wylie looking around Charlie- preciuos!!! Jeffery's post is priceless!!! What a GREAT uncle he is teaching Charlie all the ropes!!! We can not wait until Saturday- fun will be had by all!!! Can't believe Charlie and Wylie will be 1 tomorrow!!!!! God is so good!!!! We love yall!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I think that is the prettiest pari I have ever seen on a train anywhere!. I love you two so much and can't wait to celebrate your birthday on Saturday-already one year old time has flown since the call from your mom at 4AM, "Mom I think my water broke!" Let the fun begin I thought! We love you so much-Rah Rah and Do Dad!