So, I am a big fan of always having a little something sweet after a meal. I rarely remember a time at my mom's house where we didn't have something sweet to eat after dinner. To top it off, I have an extreme weakness for cookies, especially being pregnant. Needless to say, we always have a stock. And it is probably going to be double stuffed!
After dinner, Charlie and Wylie had eaten so good and we had had such a good day, they deserved a little treat! Just check out the before and after of their first OREO! Pure happiness written all over their faces! Priceless!
BEFORE


Wylie, of course, had to investigate and decide if this delicious treat was worth her time. Charlie was just thrilled to not have a black eyed pea in front of him!
AND AFTER


Wylie was ALL ABOUT THAT!!! She truly wolfed her OREO down before I could blink my eyes! Charlie savored every bite. He did begin eating his by first trying to taste the white stuff in the middle. Eventually, after not being able to figure that out, he just chomped down on the cookie!
1 comment:
That is too funny! They are so precious, and getting SO BIIIIG :)...love to you all!
Margaret
Post a Comment